Updated Wednesday October 29, 2014 by Fremont Baseball Inc.
Parents are important components of any youth sports league. Please read below to understand parents responsibilities here at Fremont Baseball Inc.
- Have players at field 45 minutes before game in uniform.
- NO profanity, smoking or alcohol at fields.
- Encourage players and express positive attitudes and remarks at all games and practices.
- PLEASE help with field preparation prior to game, so coaches can concentrate on coaching.
- If you have the snack for after game assignment, please don’t let the team down.
- Enjoy the game and let the coaches worry about the rules and umpires.
- If you have any problem or helpful suggestions, please don’t hesitate to talk to the manager.
- HAVE UNIFORMS CLEAN: if a player looks and feel like a baseball player, she/he will play better.
- Each player is expected to be at all practices 5 minutes before the start of the actual practice. PRACTICE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN GAMES
- NEVER just drop your child off at the field and leave, escort your child to the field.
- BE ON TIME when picking up your child, be considerate of the coaches.
- Talk to your child about practice and what they learned. Give positive encouragement about all aspects of practice, their performance and the team.
- Please ask if there is anything you can do. We will never have too much help, so make the season a parent/child affair.
- Practice with your child at home.
TO THE LEAGUE
- Sign up and fulfill snack bar assignments when you are asked.
- Supportall fund raising and league activities.
- Please label and identify all playerspersonal equipment. You are financially responsible for your childs uniform.