Updated Monday March 14, 2016 by Fremont Baseball Inc.
Why is the fundraising requirement included upfront with the registration fee?
- In the past, individual fundraising has been a difficult challenge for the membership as well as the Board of Directors. There were instances where members failed to meet their individual fundraising requirements either due to busy schedules or lack of fundraising coordination. Also, our busy Board Members were additionally burdened with tracking each member family and following up with them on their fundraising commitments. As a step towards improving our league, we recognized the inefficiencies of individual fundraising and have consolidated the traditional fundraising requirement of $130 into the registration fees. This will allow the Board of Directors to adequately budget spending for the upcoming season and to focus on improving the baseball experience for all members.
- For member families that would like to participate in fundraising activities, they can participate in league wide fundraisers during the season and will receive up to $130 in reimbursements per player. If the upfront $130 inclusion is an inconvenience for your family, we apologize and have a "deferred payment program" available. For more details on this topic, please contact any FBI Board Member.
Do I have to participate in the fundraising?
Since the fundraising fees have already been collected as part of your registration fee, fundraising activities during the season are optional. Up to $130 of the fees per player can be recovered if you decide to participate in fundraising.
How do I fill out the raffle tickets?
The raffle tickets have two sections with matching numbers, a long section printed with prize info and the short detachable stub. Please follow these steps:
- Fill out the stub with the Name, Address, Phone and Email of the ticket holders (either the persons who buy your tickets or yourself )
- Tear apart the tickets, give the long sections to the ticket holders for records in case of prize claims after the raffle drawing
- Collect all the short stubs and return to your Team Parents (Team Mom) by the deadline.
How do I get reimbursed from the raffle tickets fundraising?
If you have paid the fundraising during registration for the raffle tickets, you have two options:
- Sell them to friends or families and keep the $130 to reimburse yourself if you paid all of your fees, and turn in the stubs to your Team Parents
- Fill them out with your own name and contact, and turn in the stubs to your Team Parents
If you have been approved for hardship while you haven't paid the $130 yet, you are required to turn in $130 to the league by the fundraising deadline.
What is the deadline for turning in all fundraising paper work and money?
The deadline for turning in all fundraising paper work ( raffle ticket stubs, etc ) and money (if applicable) is April 30th.